Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Combo for Testament

sakuragi - - General Discussion

Beitrag

in the corner, you were using a Grave Digger Loop but you weren't using the Poison Fury try this combo : in the corner S,HS,Poison Fury .... HS,Grave Digger .... K,HS,Grave Digger ... ( Testa goes in the corner ) K,S air combo Grave Digger....... you can pick up more than 75 % thanks to the Poison the longer the combo... the better the poison lol try and tell me

• dizzy nightmare

sakuragi - - General Discussion

Beitrag

i remember how you played testa and dizzy so i'll find new techniques with others players to optimize johnny and sol, cause sol vs dizzy is fucking hard!!!! but i'm sure you can upgrade too to become like japanese dizzy: "a japanese dizzy let you approch her only if she wants to " and aCdhell can upgrade to japanese testament "a japanese testament...... HURTS" LOL hahahahaha prepare for the Frankreich VS Manschaft #reload

• Hello to all the players of Germany ! The session of this week end was so TERRIBLE, it was really really fun I hope there'll be other sessions like that I'll train my Sol and My Johnny against Dizzy and Testament to be mort efficient hehe Anyway you're all really cool, and it's always a pleisure to play with people from other countries ( sounds like you come from hongkong..lol ) Cuong told me Mike is coming again in august is it right ? see ya